Reading List: An Educational Protest
- •One of the most helpful ways to learn about others is to pick up a book and read. So I'm making a list of books to help us through right now. Add yours, save this list & take it to the library. Learn about the world. Knowledge is power.
- •Ta-Nahesi Coates' "Between the World And Me" is at the top of my list.
- •Anything by bell hooks. She changed my life.
- •Too Big To Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin. Important information on the last economic crash. Gives you info on ~Wall Street insiders~ that you can use.
- •Jessica Hopper's music criticism is on sale this weekend via http://featherproof.com. They're donating all proceeds to women's health groups.
- •Please add what you're reading, what we should be reading and save this list. Education is so important right now.
- •Anything by Audre Lorde, but mostly Sister OutsiderSuggested by @taylormorley
- •Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
- •Planning to work through some of these: http://bookriot.com/2016/11/11/what-to-read-in-the-aftermath-of-the-election/Suggested by @stephani