WHAT I DO WHEN I'M ANGRY
- •I don't really get angry often.
- •For awhile it was a problem in my life, I was afraid of expressing anger because I thought I'd be left by whoever I yelled at.
- •After ~therapy~ and becoming more ~mature~ I feel like I can express it. But anger is the emotion I'm still least tapped into.
- •When I am in a bad mood, I like to channel it into change.
- •So I send emails to my representatives in Congress or to businesses that have done me wrong.
- •I sometimes feel torn about this...I know there's a person on the other end and I feel bad for sending mean things to them...
- •But I also remember that I'm a paying customer or voter and I deserve to have a say.
- •So this week, I sent emails to Megabus for not having working outlets & to WMATA for not getting me to my bus on time.
- •I highly suggest starting with politicians. You can really help incite change by letting your voice be heard!
- •Not to mention, you get to blow off some steam. 😤😤😤😤
- •Go get mad kids!!