SWEET THINGS MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER HAS DONE FOR ME THAT I CAN'T STOP SMILING ABOUT
We've been together since January and have known eachother for around a year and a half. I'm unbelievably happy we met.
- •This book.ohhhh my oh my this is just honestly the sweetest thing I've read it at least three times and it makes me so happy every time I open it.
- •They love my puns and constantly encourage me to make them.I've done fruit, rock, bread, and many other kinds. They're always appreciated and sometimes used as a mood booster.
- •They bought me an entire loaf of bread when I was feeling down.I made French toast with it this morning. I love bread, and my s/o knowing it would cheer me up means so much.
- •Gone to four conventions with me in costumes from the same series.Four whole conventions! We've recycled some outfits more than once, but we haven't stopped enjoying the company,
- •Kissed me in a photo booth.Nobody told me my wig was falling off!! ... Also, did that one take longer to flash or what?
- •Been there to consistently comfort me even when they couldn't hold my hand in person.I re-read the text messages a lot.
- •They've never acted like my problems are worth less than theirs.And I really appreciate that.
- •Planned with me about how fun it would be for us to live together eventually.We're going to have lots of lizards, birds, and spiders!!
- •Drawn the two of us. A lot.This is sort of something we do for eachother a lot. As well as gift giving.
- •Remembered my birthday and made this year's very special.Our birthdays are exactly two months apart. We both did separate gifts for day of and party.
- •Made me feel really loved.I hope I'm doing the same thing for them.
- •UPDATE: they saw this ribbon and thought of me so they bought it just a few minutes agothat's so sweet what the heck