EASTSIDE LA SPOTS THAT ARE GOOD FOR THINKING
- •The garden at Cafecito Organico, Silver LakeA magical garden to sit and drink coffee in. Not that many people seem to know about it. On weekends they serve toast.
- •Wildflower Trail at Elysian ParkSo beautiful. Feels like a legit jungle. Watch out for coyotes.
- •The bar at Cafe Stella, Silver LakeI never feel cooler than I do when I'm here. The bartenders wear white coats. Ask them to make you something they like.
- •The boathouse at Echo Park LakeOrder inside Square One, then sit on the grass by the lake and they'll bring it out to you. Or take a ride on a paddleboat.
- •Woodcat, Echo ParkNew coffeeshop with the best vibes. Get the almond milk latte and ham and cheese croissant; sit at the communal table and peek at other people's screens.