PASTA DISHES I'VE LOVED (IN LA)
Suggestions welcome. 🍝🇮🇹
- •Bigoli Della Nonna, Maccheroni RepublicMy very favorite homemade pasta with ragu. Would choose as my last meal. Maccheroni Republic is also the best, most authentic Italian restaurant I've been to.
- •Mandilli di Seta, Factory KitchenTranslates as "silk handkerchiefs". The most delicate sheets of pasta with almond pesto. This one's a work of art. FK is my favorite upscale Italian place.
- •Casonzei, Factory KitchenDelicious meat-filled parcels cooked in butter and sage.
- •Orecchiette, Osteria MozzaMy fave pasta shape (means "little ears"). Here it's served with fennel sausage and Swiss chard.
- •Bucatini alla Carbonara, PistolaA raw yolk sits atop a mound of pasta, and the waiter mixes it in for you.
- •Capellini, Little Dom'sSimple and satisfying.
- •Crab and lemon pasta, Osteria La BucaBright and refreshing. This is an underhyped and reliably good place.
- •Rigatoni, Ca Del SoleRight next to Universal and a hidden Italian gem. Pretty much every dish is 👌Suggested by @mia
- •Uni aglio-olio, Son of a GunLinguine, clams, uni, chili, breadcrumbs!Suggested by @steller
- •Capunti at TerroniSuggested by @helytimes