PERFECT UDON SOUP FOR ONE IN JUST 10 MINUTES
This soup is so satisfying and especially good for when you're a little lonely. It's quick and easy but ends up feeling just the right amount of fancy.
- •YOU WILL NEED: Annie Chun Miso Udon Soup*, fresh ginger, fish sauce, broccoli, sliced mushrooms, tofu cut into cubes, one egg, lime wedge, sriracha*yes, this is a cheat, but it is perfectly portioned for one and is only 2 dollars at Trader Joes. If you insist on making from scratch, you could buy udon noodles and miso paste. But I'd rather you didn't.
- •Boil water as directed. Add a few chunks of ginger and a dash of fish sauce.
- •When water comes to a boil, add veggies and tofu.
- •After a minute or two, add the noodles. The noodles take almost no time to cook, so once they are released from their package shape they're done.
- •Squeeze in the Annie Chun miso packet.
- •Crack the egg in. Make sure it sinks down a little and cover the pot so it cooks.
- •Let cook for a minute or two, then take pot off the heat.
- •Squeeze lime wedge and sriracha.
- •Fish out the ginger chunks and throw them away.
- •Eat!! 🍜🍜🍜