The things I say daily as a teacher
So, this is my first year as a special edu teacher. I love it and everyday is different but here's a basis to go by.
- •Directions, not even kidding I repeat them 4 times before anything is done."Put your name on your paper and read number 1." "What do we do?????"
- •"get your fingers out of your nose"
- •"Please put your arms in your shirt"
- •"Take your hands out of your pants"Really???????
- •"When's the last time you washed your hands? Please take them out of your mouth"
- •"Do you put your feet on the furniture at home? Why are your feet on the desk here"Come on...
- •"Look at the board"Maybe 47 times a day
- •"No you may not guess how old I am"
- •"No, I am not married"
- •"Yes I am a miss"IM NOT MARRIED STOP BRINGING IT UP
- •"Ship does not end in t, fix it!"Oh dear
- •"I will not tell you my first name"They find it out anyways...
- •"No I'm not sick"IM JUST EXHAUSTED!!!!!!! Now I know I really should have laid on the makeup this morning I must look terrible
- •PLEASE TAKE YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR PANTSFelt like I needed to include this one more time because REALLY????
- •Teacher babes add to this please!!💕💕