THINGS I WISH I LIKED
- •CoffeeEveryone likes coffee. I want to know that feeling of not being able to function without a morning cup of joe. I want to feel the pain when a Starbucks barista misspells my name. I want to like coffee!!
- •TumblrI don't understand it, but I want to like it. I just nod my head and pretend I know all about Tumblr whenever my friends discuss it.
- •Chinese foodIt looks soooo good. Why can't I like it?
- •Classic booksAs an avid book reader, I want to read books and like those books. I do like some classics (The Great Gatsby) but others are just bores.
- •Sweet TeaLiving in the south, sweet tea is practically a staple. I want to enjoy a large $1 sweet tea from McDonalds along with everyone else. I hear it's very good. I wouldn't know though. I don't like sweet tea.
- •Animated Disney moviesI'm not heartless, I swear. I do like some animated Disney movies, but I don't see the big deal. Frozen? I would love to sing Let it Go with you, but I don't see the appeal. I want to feel that nostalgia and happiness people get when they watch these movies.
- •The Walking Dead.Everyone I know loves this show, and people always invite me to go watch it with them. I've seen the first few seasons, but then I just lost interest, and now I can't get into it. I want to like it and go hang out with my friends during their viewing parties and know what's happening, but I just can't force it.Suggested by @supabg