BEST TELEVISION FINALES
Mad Men is ending. Will the finale be as good as finales of the past?
- •Family Ties. The whole cast came out and bowed when it was over. I get teary just thinking about it.
- •Little House On The Prairie. They blew up Walnut Grove!
- •Mary Tyler Moore. She turned off the lights, people! And then it was over!
- •The Sopranos. I choose to believe he didn't die, he just lived in that kind of fear and paranoia forever
- •St Elsewhere. It was just an autistic boy's imagination.
- •NOT 6 Feet Under. I'm sorry, I know people loved it, but in my opinion TMI.
- •The Shield. Maybe the best last episode ever in terms of where the main character winds up.
- •The Larry Sanders ShowSuggested by @notalexreid