BEST TELEVISION FINALES
Mad Men is ending. Will the finale be as good as finales of the past?
- 1.Family Ties. The whole cast came out and bowed when it was over. I get teary just thinking about it.
- 2.Little House On The Prairie. They blew up Walnut Grove!
- 3.Mary Tyler Moore. She turned off the lights, people! And then it was over!
- 4.The Sopranos. I choose to believe he didn't die, he just lived in that kind of fear and paranoia forever
- 5.St Elsewhere. It was just an autistic boy's imagination.
- 6.NOT 6 Feet Under. I'm sorry, I know people loved it, but in my opinion TMI.
- 7.The Shield. Maybe the best last episode ever in terms of where the main character winds up.
- 8.The Larry Sanders ShowSuggested by @notalexreid