BEST SNACKS TO BRING TO THE LIBRARY, RANKED
All the college/university students on List App: This one's for you, I gotchu covered 😎
- •Trail mixEasily portable, minimal mess, satisfying, and delicious. Also customizable! Excellent choice.
- •GrapesHealthy and delicious! Crunchy grapes are the best of course.
- •Soft chewy granola barsGood for a sweet craving and literally no prep is involved whatsoever.
- •Any type of cake/loafGreat option! Very satisfying and very quiet.
- •Celery sticksSafe, healthy, and simple 👍🏾
- •Hummus and pitaA little elaborate for the library, but if you're craving hummus it's definitely worth it.
- •Crunchy granola barsDelicious and super convenient but can be messy and potentially too loud, depending on your library of choice.
- •Saltine CrackersVery easy preparation-wise, but can be bland, and very messy. An overall disappointing snack.
- •CarrotsDon't be this person.