HOW TO: ONE-INGREDIENT BANANA ICE CREAM 🍌🍦
Don't know what to do with your leftover ripe bananas? This is the perfect way to use them up, just in time for summer 😎😋
- •Start with ripe bananasRipe bananas are essential! They should be sweet and soft
- •Cut the bananas into even slices
- •Put the slices into a Ziploc bag and freeze for at least two hours (but overnight is best!)
- •Take your frozen bananas out of the freezer and place them into a blenderIf they're too frozen or stiff to get inside the blender cup, try running some warm water over the outside of the bag for 10-15 seconds to loosen them up!
- •Blend until you achieve a thick, creamy consistencyYou might have to stop and start a few times to push the bananas closer down to the blade, but be patient! You'll know you're in good shape when the bananas have gone from tiny frozen bits to a thick smooth paste
- •Transfer your ice cream into a bowl and add whatever toppings you'd likeToppings are definitely optional! I used cinnamon and granola on mine, but coconut flakes, chocolate chips, or anything else you can think of will taste excellent as well 😋👌🏾