MY FAVOURITE BEATLES SONGS
To commemorate #BeatlesOnSpotify!
- •Girl (Rubber Soul)I love this song because it sounds like breathing to me, you can literally inhale and exhale in time to the chorus
- •Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The White Album)This song is both soothing and dark, which is why I love it. My favourite thing about this song is that if you're listening to it with headphones, the audio splits and you hear something different in both ears, which actually happens with a lot of Beatles songs 👍🏾
- •Don't Let Me Down feat. Billy PrestonIn my opinion this is their most underrated song of all time. So good.
- •Yesterday (Help!)This is the song that made me realize how talented Paul McCartney is
- •While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The White Album)Universally loved, and for good reason 👍🏾
- •Come Together (Abbey Road)I like this one cause it's fun 😎
- •A Taste Of Honey (Cover)My dad is the biggest Beatles fan I know and he always used to sing this song in the car when I was younger, so it reminds me of being a 👶🏽 and road-tripping with my parents