SHAMEFUL THINGS I DID THIS WEEK
- 1.Bought a Starbucks panini for lunchI had my lunch ready to go on Sunday evening, and forgot it in the fridge on Monday 🙄 I live on campus and was simply too lazy to walk 10 mins to my building on my 2 hour break. I'm ashamed.
- 2.Referred to myself as a 19 year oldI turned 20 in September. Over two months ago.
- 3.Lost both of my Burt's Bees chapsticksOur winters are very dry and bitterly cold. This is catastrophic for me
- 4.Committed to an all-taco cleanse with @ssamjiDid so after reading a Facebook article about it
- 5.Showered with eyeliner and mascara on🐼 <- what my eyes looked like
- 6.Showered with my contacts inI actually do this way too often, please don't tell my optometrist
- 7.Went for breakfast and didn't take advantage of my free tea refillMISTAKE.
- 8.Thought my breakfast would be filling enough to skip lunchI had class at 12:30 and my stomach would NOT cooperate with me 🙃 needless to say, this was very embarrassing
- 9.Went to my campus bookstore to buy a replacement chapstick, and left with a crewneck sweaterI have no excuse for this one.