THINGS THAT WERE COOL AT MY ELEMENTARY/JR HIGH SCHOOL
I went to an all girls uniform school from grade 4-9, and it was definitely an interesting and unique experience. Sometimes it felt like we lived in this weird bubble, and were very isolated from others kids our age going to different schools. Now when I see this stuff in the "real world" I can't help but think of my old school.
- •Peek-a-Pooh keychainsThese were a solid $3 per keychain and you could only get them from dispensers, making them very hard to find. At one point in time, a girl in my class literally had over 12 of these that she would bring to school every day.
- •Staedtler Triplus Fineliners Pack of 10These became such a status symbol at my school that I still use these pens now, in my 3rd year of university.
- •Lululemon HeadbandsThe positioning of the Lululemon logo right in the middle of the top of your head was essential with these.
- •Michelinas Frozen DinnersWe had microwaves in our classrooms and it became v trendy to bring these frozen dinners to school for lunch instead of an actual lunch. I never understood this trend but those green cardboard containers were EVERYWHERE.
- •TNA hoodiesDon't know if this brand is popular in other countries but it's pretty big over here. These would be worn over the dress shirt on the way to/from school and basically any other time during the day that we could get away with it.
- •Lululemon hoodiesSame idea as the TNA hoodies. We honestly just looked for any excuse to break the uniform dress code.