Things I Learned at Disney Today
My boyfriend is in Club 33. To say he likes Disney is an understatement. My day is peppered with fun facts from my favorite Disney nerd.
- •Many photos of Walt Disney through the parks have recently been photoshopped to remove cigars and cigarettes from his hand.
- •Most of the bread is baked on property. It's delicious but also cheaper than outsourcing it
- •At one point they wanted club 33 and 1901 to have separate memberships but the members were not down with that plan.
- •This is sold as a toothpick holder bc shot glass is not family friendly
- •Walt had an apartment at the entrance to Disneyland and you could know when he was in the park bc a light in the window would be on. After he does the light is always on bc his spirit is ever present.Awwwwww