What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
I felt really strongly at any given time about pursuing a career in each of these real or fake professions at some point in my life.
- •A dolphin.I so badly wanted to be one. Danm it Lisa Frank making them look so awesome.
- •A Rabbi for DolphinsThis was about when I discovered I'm Jewish and I guess I thought it was possible and an untapped market.
- •Marine BiologistFinally grew up and found an actual ocean related job. This dream was crushed by the Columbia pre-med students I would be competing with in science classes.
- •TeacherThen I taught Hebrew school and hated it. Granted Jewish kids in Sunday school are not the best barometer of an average classroom it still scared me off.
- •ProducerI was an intern at Rachael Ray and Conan. This dream lives on...
- •AgentOh CAA. You are a temptress with your seductive perks and community of incredibly intelligent teams. Plus all the free bagels.
- •Social media mavenI teach actors and models how to use social and digital media. Yes it's a real job and one time Tim Gunn baked me cookies to say thank you.