Cultural Phenomena I Adapted Later Than Seemingly Everyone Else
- •The List AppTechnically not my fault...if I didn't have an Android, I would have been all over this the second it came out.
- •iPodsI got my 2nd Generation iPod Nano in 2007 while most of my peers were already on their second or third model. I treasured that thing like it was my firstborn child. It still works.
- •The Bachelor/BacheloretteI love any and all reality TV, but this franchise was one I never had any interest in until Mike Fleiss and co. suckered me in with the "two Bachelorettes!" shtick. Here I am now, 2.5 seasons in and I can't quit this show.
- •PodcastsDiscovered during the days of my 60-mile round trip commute, I now subscribe to 43 and spend every otherwise silent second of my life listening to them. When my playlist gets too long, I get panicky.
- •One DirectionIt took me until "Live While We're Young" to fully get their appeal. I was so young and so naive.