The Life of a Nursing Student
I have several friends who are going through this list (based off my current lifestyle) and yet people still ask us why we can't go out...
- •We're in debt up to our eyeballs.
- •All we want in life is a average test score of >76%
- •Working 80 hours a week on nights
- •EVERY week is finals week! We are dying over here...
- •Working an additional 12hours a week as a house maidRunning total: 92
- •Working an additional 2-5 hours a week running an online businessRunning total: 94-97 hours a week
- •"Mom, I can't talk right now I have to study for this exam.."
- •We study everyday (easily up to 20 hours if not more)Running total: 110-115 hours a week
- •Forget having a relationship... Maybe a fling between study subjects.Make nurses are always fiiiiiiiine.
- •Don't forget clinicals... (12 hours)122-137 hours a week
- •There's also sleep (I get about 4-5h/night)135-142 hours a week...
- •Having no time for laundry is a norm.
- •And class time (10hours/week)145-155 hours a week.......
- •How many hours are there in a week even?!The answer is 168.
- •That pretty much leaves time for a church service, meals, and commuting time if you live REAL close to school
- •When this all blows over, it will all be worth it. And we all know it.