Best Tacos in Brooklyn +++
Please add your recommendations! California peeps: don't be judgemental.
- •Chilo's in Bed Stuyhttp://bit.ly/1f8QGGm Approved by all my Cali friends, which says a lot. Highlights: their fried fish taco, their chorizo taco, and their array of tomatillo and hot sauces.
- •La Superior in Williamsburghttp://bit.ly/1RWiycC I LOVE this place. They keep it super simple, using only onion and cilantro as garnish. The quality of meat and seafood speaks for itself; no need for frills. Highlights: their carne asada and carnitas tacos, cebollitas (charred green onions), and the spicy guava margarita.
- •Tacos El Bronco in Sunset Parkhttp://bit.ly/1JI7YnB This South BK classic is undeniably the most authentic and probably the most popular. They also have a taco truck that is usually parked outside Melody Lanes (the towniest bowling alley in NYC). Highlights: their lengua taco is the best I've ever had, cochinita pibil is great as well.
- •Tortilleria Mexicana Los Hermanos in Bushwickhttp://bit.ly/1RWuo6o This place is a legit tortilla factory, so obviously, the tortillas are fresh and made on site. Highlights: All of the tacos are simple and delicious. But the tostadas are the best! Get ANYTHING. It'll be good. And BYOB. And CHEAP!
- •Chavelas in Crown Heightshttp://bit.ly/1RWx83I First of all, this place is decorated gorgeously and has a fun upbeat atmosphere. And $2 taco happy hour! Highlights: their carne enchilada taco is made with fresh pineapple! Also, get the chicken mole tamale and the Don Pepino cocktail (tequila, cucumber, cilantro, and tajin)!
- •Calexico in GreenpointThe Monterey Fish tacos and Black Bean tacos are my favorites + a good elote. Basically anything you order with their famous "crack sauce" is literally the best.Suggested by @Kat