Catcalls That Didn't Piss Me Off
(Catcalls that did piss me off will be a future list. A very long one.)
- •At a red light on my bike: "Excuse me miss? You have a nice shape."
- •Out of a car window: "love that outfit, girl!"
- •A very old man looking me up and down and saying, "Praise the Lord!"
- •"Yo ma! Stay healthy!"
- •Yelled to my boyfriend as we walked down the street together: "Treat her right! She a goddess!"
- •From across the street while I was on my stoop: "Enjoy the sunshine today, baby!"
- •At the gym: "you gettin strong, I can tell!"
- •Outside the Barclays: "Can I get an autograph? You that famous actress, right?"
- •'Hey miss! I like your amulet.'I think he just liked my amulet...Suggested by @originalamericantrt