Movies and the Food They Make Me Crave
- •The Princess BrideBeef Stew. Fezzik totally cures Inigo's black out by feeding him stew. I realize this is a little weird, but I get drunk sometimes. Get off my case.
- •Every Harry Potter movie.All of the food. I don't even need to be hungry. BRING ME A FEAST DAMMIT!
- •Close Encounters of the Third KindMashed potatoes. Knock that off and pass the gravy, Richard!
- •Annie HallLobster. Duh. I'm from New England.
- •The Grinch Who Stole ChristmasRoast Beast. I know it's a cartoon and I'm not sure what roast beast even is, BUT I WANT LIKE 5 SLICES PLZ.
- •Willy Wonka and The Chocolate FactoryLiquid chocolate and an edible flower cup/saucer combo. Yes please.
- •Ninja TurtlesPizza that seems entirely made of drippy cheese. So technically the cartoon, not the movie.
- •Spirited Away This scene makes you crave delicious roast duckSuggested by @annepdxsnail
- •Napoleon DynamiteTator tots "Gimme some of your tots"Suggested by @kate81