Things I Have Said Are "Literally My Biggest Pet Peeve."
In no particular order. I don't know which one tops the list.
- 1.People who whine about the long line in the post office to everyone else who is also waiting in the long line at the post office.
- 2.Backpack wearers on a crowded subway.
- 3.Last minute texts blowing off plans we had.
- 4.A urine soaked tampon string.
- 5.People pronouncing "nuclear" "nucular."
- 6.Customers that flag me down at my busy bar, then say, "I don't know what I want! Tell me what I want!"
- 7.Missing the G train by ten seconds because the person in front of me in the Metrocard line couldn't crack the code on the really straightforward Metrocard machine.
- 8.This drink order: "Long Island iced tea, no ice, make it strong."
- 9.How Indian food is so delicious but always gives me incapacitating gas.
- 10.People talking about cleanses of any kind.
- 11.My very expensive laptop being obsolete.
- 13.People who lay on their horns in traffic.
- 14.Men my age and older on skateboards and how it inexplicably turns me on. I hate mixed feelings.
- 15.Uninformed drunk fights about politics.
- 16.Dum-dums on Citybikes.