Things to Do With Your Mom in NYC
A very helpful and important list!
- •Walk the Brooklyn Bridge (but make sure you've planned which restaurant you're going to after).
- •High LineSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Chelsea MarketSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Brooklyn botanical gardensSuggested by @jessicasfera
- •Broadway musical
- •Wonder Wheel in Coney IslandSuggested by @second_lunch
- •Circle Line and see things.Suggested by @donnie
- •Tea at Bergdorf's if that's your mom's kinda thingSuggested by @carey
- •Somewhere iconic and fancy like the Russian Tea Room
- •Tenement Museum Tour (not on a hot day, though)It's expensive, but she will pay so you both can get your learn on.Suggested by @TheAnne
- •Free yoga in the park (Battery park Sunday mornings, Prospect Park/Bryant Park Thursday evenings, etc)Suggested by @Kat
- •Free Tours by Foot NYC : if you're both into learning the history of certain neighborhoods (they do great food tours) and affordable.Suggested by @Kat
- •The Bronx ZooSuggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •Watch HGTV shows in your apartment.Suggested by @carlye