MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
- •When Harry Met SallyThis is the perfect movie. It's funny. It's sappy. It's just realistic enough to make you think it could happen but just unrealistic enough to keep you from making bad life decisions. That's a lie. This movie has caused me to make bad life decisions. I regret nothing.
- •Sweet Home AlabamaTechnically, I'm not allowed to watch this movie. Watching this movie causes me to go into a rom com coma where I constantly whisper the lines, "What do you wanna marry me for anyway?" "So I can kiss you anytime I want!" I'm not supposed to watch it, but I'll watch it at any opportunity that comes my way. What can I say, I'm a rebel.
- •Catch Me If You CanI just love those adorable tricksters.
- •Anything with Muppets.The Muppet Movie makes me cry. Kermit is just so lonely and it's just not right.
- •Jurassic ParkWhy not?
- •The first 15 mins of any Lord of the Rings movieI want to like it but I just don't.