Already on li.st? Open in app.
I thought I would share in case anyone is looking for something new to read.
- •Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?Hilarious. I love Mindy Kaling. If you are looking to laugh, look no further.
- •The Girl on the TrainGreat psychological thriller. I loved the suspense and plot twists. It is a "stay up all night" type of book.
- •Ready Player OneProbably the most interesting book that I read in 2015. It is a sci-fi story that mainly takes place inside a virtual reality game. As the real world crumbles people have retreated into the game. Tie in money, corporate greed, elite killers, and a whimsical quest and it is a master piece. Spielberg is developing the movie.
A few side noted before we begin. 1. Brad Garrett does not know me. 2. The term enemy is loosely used here. I am far too lazy to actually hate anyone with a passion. But I will change the channel if he is on.
- •This was probably 9 or 10 years ago.
- •My sister won tickets to the Ellen show.
- •She invited myself and my mom to fly to LA with her for the taping.
The books are in no particular order. The criteria is simple: I loved them, want to live inside the story, and would read them multiple times. Ok now I am feeling anxious because I love so many books. What If I forget a book? Where do I start? List anxiety is real.
- •The Dark Tower series by Stephen KingStephen King is the master of writing. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this series.
- •Oh, Kentucky! By Betty Layman ReceveurI read this book as a teen. It is the perfect mix of historical fiction, romance, and action. Every time I read it I feel like I'm meeting up with old friends.
- •To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeNo explanation needed.