7 VERY REAL WAYS I WORRY I MIGHT DIE
- 1.As it leaves the station, the subway creates an air vacuum that sucks me on to the tracks, killing me on impact.
- 2.I slip in the shower, made slick with conditioner, and fall out and bump my head on the edge of my toilet, dying on impact.
- 3.A truck loses control on the BQE and flies off the overpass and directly into my bedroom, killing me on impact.
- 4.I fall asleep with my headphones on and they become tangled around my neck as I toss and turn, killing me slowly as the air is slowly cut off from my brain.
- 5.While crossing the street on the way to work, I roll my ankle and fall in the street right as the light changes. A car runs over my head, killing me on impact.
- 6.In a crowded meeting room, I decide to sit on the window sill. The window I'm leaning on gives out and I plunge to the sidewalk, dying on impact.
- 7.Working hard to compensate for the cold weather, the boiler in my basement explodes, blowing up my bedroom above it and sending my bed and I to the floor below, killing me on impact.