THINGS THAT ARE POPULAR AMONG TWO YEAR OLDS
I work as a behavior therapist with toddlers on the Autism spectrum. The one thing I have learned is that you can never predict what they will like or not.
- •YouTube videos where toys are hidden in balls of play dohThey are called surprise eggs and somehow these kids with little to no language skills and absolutely no writing skills always find them
- •Putting something on your head and saying "achoo!" as you tip your head to knock it offUniversally hilarious and easy to imitate
- •Eating toesThe stinkier you make them seem, the better
- •PeekabooOh crap, I lost your kid...THERE HE IS!
- •Pretending to sleep and then unexpectedly popping up awakeMy personal favorite because I get to close my eyes and ignore the kid while I'm at work!
- •Wind up toysCool whether you're a toddler or not
- •Talking Tom and his friends - especially Ginger 2 because she fartsIf you haven't seen these apps, you should. It's a series of different animals that repeat what you say and do helpful things like brush their teeth and eat with a spoon
- •Adults runningI don't know why but it always gets giggles