WAYS TO LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
In no particular order
- •ImmersionLiving in a country where they speak the language paired with classes (ideally focused on grammar) is really the best way.
- •Phone appDuolingo (limited options but so awesome), human Japanese, 7 Jours, and tons more
- •Rosetta StoneI don't recommend it. Possibly good for some learners but I'm not a fan.
- •Formal classUniversities, community centers, etc
- •PodcastsI've listened to Arabicpod101 and they have many others with the same title format. Frenchpod101, Japanesepod101 etc.
- •Conversational meet ups
- •TutorThere are many ways to find a personal tutor. Wyzant.com is one example. Most will provide a deal for multiple students at once.
- •The best (single word) translate website/app there is. If you can't find your answer, there are extensive forums. Not exactly a way to learn a language but it can be an INCREDIBLE tool along the way.