Investing in Entrepreneurs. Products from Startups in 2016 that I adore.
I never regret taking a risk on someone's cool idea.
- •Opal Nugget Ice MakerNuggetice.com On demand Sonic ice in my kitchen... dreams do come true. It's everything I hoped it would be. I would definitely back First Build products again. Worth the year and half wait.
- •All Birds wool sneakersAllbirds.com These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Seriously. Made from Merino wool, washable and you can purchase replacement insoles.
- •The KazbrellaKazbrella.com The inside out umbrella that solves all the things you wish were better about your umbrella.
- •RocketbookRocketbook.com Write, draw and fill it up. I Snap a pic of the page and digital versions categorized to my liking show up in my inbox. Pop it in the microwave and I have a fresh new notebook ready to be filled up! Now I always have ALL my notes with me and only have to carry one notebook.
- •Kaisr.com the inflatable couch that you can carry in a backpack and doesn't require a pump. Floats and has a pocket for your phone and a beverage. Worked great at a music festival. Super comfy.
- •MVMT Watchesmvmtwatches.com Love the price point and how these watches look. Company started by two 25 year olds with a completely digital marketing strategy and entrepreneurial background.
- •TIME SlippersMaking it acceptable to wear house shoes in public. Jury is still out on this one. I got them for my little brother for Christmas. We'll see.... reviews are great and I like that I got an email from the founder/CEO as soon as I placed the order.
- •Peloton Spin BikeAt home live and on demand classes solving my crazy travel and work schedule issue. I've always loved to ride my bike. And I can take live classes in studio when I'm in NY. It arrives in January, can't wait!