Phrases and words I often use, ranked by incomprehensibility
feel free to adopt any of the following phrases/words if you'd like to be confusing af
- •"Killing two Ravens with one Simone"I somehow use this so frequently you'd be surprised how many killing 2 birds with one stone situations come up in my life. Thanks for that one Very Mary Kate.
- •"Sounds gouda like the cheese"I reply with "sounds good" far too often so I like to spice it up a bit
- •"Feeling so Nicholas SarCozy"Gilmore Girls by the fire with a cup of cocoa makes me feel so Nicholas Sarcozy
- •"Put your sass in your back pocket". Or "Sassquatching"Kill.the.sass.
- •"Shroup"Used to describe something pathetic/wispy. Inspired by my mother thinking Snoop Dog was in fact called Shroup Dog. The definition of "Shroup" is in no way affiliated with Snoop Dog (I love snoop dog)