The strangest saga to unfold on a bus
I still have no idea what I witnessed
- •The bus I take is filled 50% with students and 50% with the type of people who should be arrested for public urinationWhile waiting in line for this very bus a man in line walks across the street and very publicly urinated in front of the entire bus line
- •I got on the bus last night and look over to see a very strange older woman
- •She's sitting next to some random guy and I suddenly glance over and realize she's started rubbing his kneeLike a lot. An inappropriate amount of knee rubbing
- •I'm literally watching them through the reflection in the window. He's staring ahead and she keeps trying to hold his handIt's equally disturbing and hilarious. But I've never been more uncomfortable in my life
- •Then she's running her fingers through his hair and stroking his beardAnd he's trying to move his head but she's really holding on tight to his facial hair.
- •But why isn't he getting up and just leaving??? I'm so perplexed and I can't stop staring at themAlso she's been stroking his beard for at least 10 minutes
- •Then she starts talking to him and he's just staring straight ahead not engagingI sadly couldn't make out what she was saying but I caught the words "insurance" and "taxes"???
- •I've never been quite so perplexed in my entire existence
- •Then he looks at her and starts talking to her
- •And I'm like wait was I reading this wrong the whole time do they know each other????This is adding LAYERS to this saga
- •Then they both get off at the same bus stop and I'm like wait ARE THEY A COUPLE????But like a crazy couple where she's insanely in love with him and he's secretly filing for divorce??
- •At this point I'm convinced they must be a couple but as they get off the bus they each leave in the opposite direction???!!!
- •The fact that this saga has no context will forever haunt meLike do they even know each other?? That's literally all I want to know