Things I like to do to creep people out
"You're kind of a shit disturber"-my father
- •When I'm talking to someone, instead of looking at them, I like to stare at the wall behind themIt's really effective in creeping people the f out. It's highly unsettling. Staring at a spot on their forehead will have a similar effect
- •I will mention the details of my colonoscopyWhen brought up at the right time, it can be really uncalled for. Actually when brought up at ANY time it's never really that called for...
- •I exit rooms by backing out while slowly playing the Jaws themesong on the flute
- •I recite with alarming accuracy every single detail on the life and times of Anne Shirley
- •I like to describe with vivid imagery the effects that eating a peanut will have on my body to people I don't know very wellI go into the whole my throat closes up and my tongue swells and I'm basically suffocating from within before I potentially die and it's a fun way to make new friends
- •I like to fake psychoanalyze peopleWhen people find out I'm a psych major they jokingly ask "so do you like to analyze people" and I'm all like "hahaha no..." *takes out pen and paper* "so I presume you're a middle child?"
- •I often bring up that scene in Greys Anatomy where the guy has a pencil stuck in his eyeThen I proceed to give a play-by-play of that time I papercut my eye and that other time I accidentally used nail polish remover to remove my eye makeup.
- •Before hanging up the phone I will always say "love you bye" to someone I don't know very wellThis is purely accidental