PLACES I'VE HEARD PEOPLE BRAG ABOUT HAVING SEX IN
Ranked from most to least impressive, according to me.
- •The ColosseumYes, the actual COLOSSEUM. One of my more "carefree" (read: unemployed) friends met a young man/Roman Prince/model, rode on the backseat of his Vespa for a week and then ended the trip by sneaking into the colosseum where they fornicated in an ancient amphitheater, seduced by the aphrodisiacs of dead gladiators under the Flavian Dynasty. I went to the colosseum when I was 15 and one of the photo-op gladiators accidentally sprayed an entire bottle of coke on my face.
- •One person kayak
- •Al Sharpton's office bathroom
- •Airplane seatsTwo versions of this: 1. Actual sex on airplane seats (using a blanket as a barrier? I wish I remembered the details) 2. Casual make out with a stranger that happened mid flight. This was a 9 hour flight no less so can you imagine the breath that must have been involved? There was also over the pants groping involved but no blanket usage. I asked a lot of questions about this. Does this seem worth it to you???
- •Backseat of a Mini CooperHow a person even drives comfortably in this child-size vehicle bewilders me. Why would
- •Powder room during an ugly sweater themed Christmas partyMuch more impressed by the turn on factor despite the sweaters, rather than the actual location.
- •Roof of a carSorry but just not as big of a drop as a normal roof. Assumed the car was not moving.
- •Behind the Genius Bar at the Apple StoreIf you're one of those people who always find themselves saying, "What are they DOING back there?" This is your answer.
- •Ski chairlift
- •On stage at a comedy showUnclear if audience was aware or if they had their eyes closed or if they just thought it was a joke.
- •Dressing room
- •Airplane bathroom
- •Backseat of a normal-person sized car
- •Parents' bedUnless your parents reside in an Elysium-style space station that only the top 7 percent of earth's population has been invited to escape to and preserve our civilization. Tell someone else about this one.