WHY SHOWING UP IS NOT THE HARDEST PART
When someone throws you that questionable phrase, just think...
- •Do you have to talk?
- •Do you have to do something physical?
- •Do you have something on your mind that's distracting you?
- •Is there somewhere else you'd rather be?
- •Do you have to remember a lot of stuff?
- •Are you a royal heir in the public eye being watched every waking moment?
- •What are people's expectations of you?
- •What if you don't meet those expectations?!Oh, the PRESSURE.
- •Are you hungry and there isn't food?
- •What facial expression are you aiming for?
- •Are you a host or responsible for another individual?
- •Are you a guest or stranger to others surrounding you?
- •Are people asking you questions?
- •Do you have a blister?
- •What does your dog think?
- •What do your parents think?
- •If you answered yes, or by panicking, to any of these questions...then showing up is not the hardest part! You can do it!But maybe don't.