Things I See on the T
just everyday things on boston's best public transportation, MBTA. for reference, I mostly ride the green b line.
- •a girl taking a picture on snapchat of another passenger using her front facing camera facing him...it was so obvious, I noticed. He noticed. Very uncomfortable. The girl ran away and got off at the next stop.
- •a lawyer having a conversation with his client on the phone that they were going to lose their case and a bad man was walking freeever heard of the rules of professional responsibility?! you don't have those conversations on the T!
- •a woman eating a whole baked potato at 8 am.just weird.
- •someone cutting their nailsthis has happened multiple times... just no.
- •someone asked me a legal question because they saw my contract drafting book.I'm only a law student! I can't give out legal advice. I also don't know everything with your five second brief of the facts.
- •sleeping peoplealways multiple people sleeping no matter what time of day it is.
- •a man causally drinking a Budweiserno attempt to hide the fact that he is drinking on public transportation.
- •some guy grinding his weed and then rolling a joint...so casual no fucks given.
- •a girl eating sunflower seeds and spitting the shells onto the floorso disgusting.