Already on li.st? Open in app.
This is totally for @k8mcgarry because she's great at peer pressure.
- •Sunshine selfieOn a beautiful walk during the middle of the work day on a gorgeous fall afternoon. It doesn't get much better.
- •Cat selfieMy cat likes to tell me juicy secrets. It's adorable.
- •Newly Purple Hair selfieI feel like I should have been born with this hair color.
The following people are perfect because they like causing trouble up in hotel rooms, they like having secret little rendezvous, and they like to do the things we both totally know they shouldn't do.
- •Harry fucking Styles
- •Louis fucking Tomlinson
- •Niall fucking Horan
- •Mountain Dew before bed was a bad idea
- •Remember the song "Girl Next Door" by Saving Jane? So good.
- •Whatever happened to Saving Jane?
I don't know why I'm still single either, you guys.
- •Blatant open-mouthed staringLess "Kardashianesque Come Hither" and more "Deliverance."
- •Closed-mouth staringSimilar to above but more eye-work.
- •Twirling my hairMy hair is above my shoulders so it probably just looks like I'm scratching my head.
Not sure why you like it. I think I'll pass.
- •CrossfitBIG no thank you.
- •Selena GomezI just don't see then appeal.
- •Indian foodNo part of my body says yes to this.
As a HUGE Hanson fan for the past 18 years, I've had plenty of time to think about this. Not included: EPs, Fan club singles, live albums, or their incredible Christmas album, Snowed In.
- 1.The Walk (2007)Partially recorded in Africa, there is very clearly a deep meaning in every song on here. Years later, some songs still send shivers down my spine. Best tracks: "Been There Before," "The Great Divide," "Something Going Round."
- 2.Underneath (2004)Their first album on their own independent record label, 3CG, Underneath set the tone for what the band was to become. This was their first foray into a more mature pop rock sound and they nailed it. Best tracks: "Penny & Me," "Lost Without Each Other," "Crazy Beautiful."
- 3.Middle of Nowhere (1997)The one that started it all. Were it not for this album, no one would know the three boys from Tulsa. The beauty of this album is that it holds up, and the songs from it sound just as good today as they did then. Best tracks: "Speechless," "A Minute Without You," "Where's the Love," "Mmmbop."
Yeah I haven't read any of these. Also, I was an English Lit major in college. Oops.
- •The Great GatsbyNo thank you.
- •Fahrenheit 451I get the general concept, but nah.
- •Animal FarmNope.
- •Boy Meets WorldIt's the greatest show of all time and if anyone disagrees I will FIGHT YOU.
- •FriendsNo uterus, no opinion.
- •How I Met Your MotherExcept for all of season 9 which can straight up fuck itself.
When they find out that we're actually in a deeply committed relationship, they're going to be PSYCHED.
- •Grant GustinHe ran with lightening speed into my heart.
- •Louis TomlinsonThe reason I refer to tea as "a nice cuppa." Milk, no sugar. It's the Tommo way.
- •Taylor HansonWhen he sings I can feel it in my mmmbop.
- •BabiesNo. I do not want to hold your child.
- •BroccoliNo, I really just want the sesame chicken and fried rice surrounding the broccoli but yeah ok sure I'll eat it it's fine.
- •Johnny DeppYeah sure he's "talented" whatever I get it.