American in England: Expat Musings
- •On June 2nd it was so cold I had to wear a turtleneck and a wool coat.
- •It is so hard to say pounds rather then dollar. Even when your thinking or talking about pounds you will say dollar.
- •Roast dinner is the best meal on the planet.It makes sense why the English have it every Sunday.
- •Strangers will completely freak out if you say "hello" to them while walking down the street.
- •You may be from Chicago but you will get asked if your from California by every cashier.
- •Are you voting for Trump?
- •If you live outside of London you will never be in a coffee shop after 6pm again.
- •Both places feel like great homes.