UNREALISTIC ASPECTS OF ROLLER COASTER TYCOON
- •They don't make you check for gas or electric lines before you add anything new
- •You can just delete a path while people are standing on it. Like, what?
- •If you delete anything that you've already built, you get that money back. OKAY.
- •You can plant square beds of flowers.
- •No one wants to buy postcards.
- •When you exit the game, tycoon life stands still. I'd prefer it work more tamagotchi-style and everyone die and life in their own filth if I neglect my park.