Already on li.st? Open in app.
Today I turned 19! And my family and friends did NOT skimp on treats
- •2 pints of ice creamDelivered last night as a gift from my dad. Caramel cookie cheesecake and mint chocolate chip
- •2 mini cheesecakesAlso from dad. Chocolate and raspberry marzipan
- •1 giant slice of PB&J cakeMy final treat from Dad. He went all out this year for sweets, the best kind of present if I'm being honest
- •Took a four question testWhich gave me an excuse to do nothing for the rest of the day because hey, I took a test!
- •Ate 4 large meals with plenty of snacks in betweenProbably ate enough for three people (or ate the equivalent of three people)
- •Ran lines with my roommates in what can only be called a shameful attempt at an accentStill not sure what I was going for
- •There are about 10 places to get $1 pizza just down the street
- •Staring at tourists/watching double decker tour buses go byI feel extra fabulous then, because I am living proof to these people that you can make it in the city (although I don't feel that glamorous because I'm walking to class slightly annoyed and freezing)
- •I live on 5th AvenueI never get tired of telling people this, as it is the only time in my life where this will be possible. So suck it up, bitches