BEST BREAKFAST BREADS
- 1.The biscuitAssuming done correctly, perfectly crisp and buttery, the biscuit tops the list. It's savory without detracting from the substance of the sandwich
- 2.The croissantSelf explanatory - flaky and notoriously breakfasty. Sweet and reminiscent of anywhere but here
- 3.The tortillaThe tortilla generally means you're eating a burrito, and while the contents of the breakfast sandwich shouldn't effect the rankings, when something is so overwhelmingly good, you can't deny it.
- 4.The bagelPreferably warm while not being so thick as to prevent eating without dislocating your jaw
- 5.BreadMultigrain or wheat. The distinguishing factor between bread and the English muffin is that the English muffin is 1) small and 2) dry. Bread is large and can be quite flavorful and moist
- 6.The English muffinThis is like when kids get trophies for participating.