SUPER HAPPY LOVE SANDWICH: THE BAND I NEVER HAD
A glimpse into 15 year old me...
- •In high school we started a fake band.
- •It was called Super Happy Love SandwichThere was a sandwich shop run by an Asian family close to school that was called something similar - just a mash of positive adjectives.
- •Our first release was The Lunch Box EP.
- •One of the tracks was called "Sam's Song"A response to the brand Samsung - what did Sam sing?
- •We made t-shirts that had a picture of a guitar but the body of the guitar was a sandwich.
- •Best fake band I've ever been a part of.