Teenage phrases I like but probably shouldn't use in adult situations
I'm getting too old for this shit
- •Low key"I'm low key excited about the interest rate drop but I'll never be able to afford a house in this market anyway"
- •AF"Ugh only two drinks and I'm hungover as fuck... I mean A F"
- •Sounds fake but okFemale colleague: "I asked for a pay rise and they gave it to me! Now I earn the same as my male counterpart!" Me: "Sounds fake but ok"
- •Can't evenMe to my small child who wakes me for the 4th night in a row at 3am: "Go away! I can't even with you."
- •Woke"She lived the way she died. Bright eyes and aware. Now she will be forever woke. Even if she looks like she's sleeping."