Levels of fame that I want
In homage to Mindy Kaling and my own penchant for daydreaming about the future as a method of procrastination
- •Being invited to give a TED talk.
- •Taking a selfie with Lin-Manuel Miranda after Hamilton.
- •The assurance that people will read my memoir.
- •People getting scary excited when I comment on their Instagram photos.
- •Beyoncé knowing my name. She doesn't have to think I'm cool, just know my name.
- •I would say Carpool Karaoke because James Corden seems like so much fun, but that would require me being able to sing.
- •Anything that would mean I don't have to keep filling out all these job applications.