Already on li.st? Open in app.
11-year old goals
- •before we begin: oh, my heart ❤️✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
- •Now, the list:
- •Raymie Nightingale
if you need to move some merchandise
- 7.Consignment StoresHere, if you're lucky, you will usually take the smaller portion of a 60/40 split, although I've seen many stores take less. If you have a lot of items and don't have the time or desire to sell them yourself, then this could work for you. Remember that just because you take your items in for a store to peruse, this doesn't mean you have to accept their offer. It's okay to walk away feeling insulted. This is normal. This isn't personal, it's business. Something about going to the mattresses.
- 6.CraigslistThe potential for being murdered just puts a damper on the experience for me. I've sold a few things this way—A bed, a toy kitchen, a really nice tri bike. I'm sort of "meh" about it. An apprehensive "meh."
- 5.Jewelry/Gold BuyersThis feels sketchy, but it's the kind of thing that will get you out of some financial jams—quickly. This is when you sell that random brooch from your Great Aunt Edna, the one you've never worn & have all-but-forgotten about until you spy it at the bottom of your jewelry box, after which you take it here & they offer $760. To be clear, you're getting screwed because if they offer $760, you know it's worth at least $1200. But at this price, you take the money and make the orthodontics payment.
Fool me twice, etc.
- •Staying in bed all daythe worst
- •Not buying groceries
- •Cutting off all your hair⬆️ no longer exists
- •"how to carve a spear?"
- •"How to Persuade People With Subconscious Techniques"
- •"how do I access money from my Microsoft family account"
- •"Wikihow: 5 ways to fake being sick."NEWSFLASH YOU ALREADY ARE SICK WITH A CHRONIC DISEASE FOR WHICH THERE IS NO CURE, IS THIS NOT ENOUGH?
Love u Bernice...also can someone please make a GIF of Bernice clinging desperately to Barack Obama's helicopter? TIA
- •When I saw this parking-lot dog with Christmas Spirit to spare
- •When I found these tiny nun figurines to place in the homes of unsuspecting friends so they would feel subtly shamed for their bad behavior and/or be reminded that nobody ever really solves a problem like Maria
- •When I learned from Marie Kondo that it takes the same amount of time to fold my plastic bags as it does to wad them into a ball 🙄 LOL RIGHT
Me and my emotional bunker
- •I disappear sometimes.
- •It is my most troublesome quality.
- •I don't physically go anywhere-but, mentally, I retreat. I stop creating. I stop connecting. I seem to stop caring.
A poem by W.S. Mervin...dark though it is
- •with the night falling we are saying thank you
- •we are stopping on the bridges to bow from the railings
I have words for you and would also like to know how you voted.