A GOODNIGHT SONG
My mom taught me this classic tune when I was a little girl—and since it's her birthday, I'm going to go ahead and sing it for you now. *clears throat* 🎙
- •I'll take the legs from some old table,
- •I'll take the arms from some old chair,
- •I'll take a neck from some old bottle,
- •And from a horse I'll take the hair.
- •I'll take the hands and face from some old clock,
- •And baby when I'm through-
- •I'll get more lovin'
- •From that dumb-dumb-dummy
- •Than I ever got from you.
- •GOODNIGHT, EVERYBODY!I'll be here all week.