CONFESSIONS OF A WALK-OFF-ER
- •Sometimes I walk off because I need a minute.
- •Sometimes I walk off because I want you to walk after me.
- •Sometimes I walk off and even though I'm tired or not even mad anymore, I have to keep walking because I'm invested in my walk-off and I'm not turning around because then you wouldn't know how serious I was.
- •And sometimes my walk-off means I walk halfway home in the dark past the weird gas station and through the stretch of neighborhood where there aren't very many streetlights and I feel so stupid like what is even the point of walking off or even love if I am run over dead by one of these cars zooming past. Or worse.
- •I want to believe in love, but it is hard.
- •It is so hard. Walking off seems easier.