CURRENT FEARS, PROBABLY NOT IRRATIONAL
- •That all the times I have personally attempted to de-stigmatize head lice through my encouraging words, proliferation of facts, and can-do spirit...are now turning on me in some strange sort of cosmic comeuppance.
- •That the professional lice-checkers who checked my daughter's head yesterday were wrong.
- •That after checking every head on campus, they were tired.
- •That after sending home 35 students, they had met some sort of quota. Like, they threw in the towel/nit-comb, declared everyone else lice-free, and then hightailed it to a drive-through daiquiri stand.
- •That my composing an original rap about lice was too far.
- •That my itching isn't all in my head.That it is actually on my head. 🐜