GUYS GUYS GUYS OVER HERE GUYS
🎅🏻🎄❤️SECRET SANTA GIFT reveal 🎄❤️🎅🏻
- •I've been thinking that maybe the best gift of all is each other. Community.
- •All the characters in our lives. The familiars. The Classics. The ones we think we know...Beautiful, of course, but wait:
- •And the ones who surprise us by being different than what we expected.Inside the book is a treasure-fest!
- •The ones who sparkle, out of nowhere.(Wearing these Christmas Eve, mark my words.)
- •The people who watch you from some far-off vantage point and just *know*. The letter that for years you've needed to read, arriving in your hands from who?
- •A stranger? Yes, but this person knows you. This person knows you so well, in fact, that they know you're going to need MORE of this later.
- •Attention, nay-sayers of the world! THIS IS REAL. Strangers sent gifts to each other--thoughtful gifts. They watched; they paid attention. This isn't mirth or magic--this is just what happens when people bring their best stuff to the table.
- •Kind of a big deal, right?
- •Thank you, @ChrisK for believing this could happen. That was gutsy!Understatement.
- •And, to my Secret Santa: for making me feel known. I love it all, right down to your tiny, precise handwriting. Your heart came through in every single part of this gift, and I thank you.