HELLO FROM THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH
Get in my pocket, @list
- •I never thought I'd be the kind of grown-up person who'd wear mouse ears to Disney World.
- •Or cry during the light show.
- •Or wait enthusiastically in lines to meet princesses and giant marshmallowy robots.
- •But I was probably--no--DEFINITELY wrong.
- •Because I wore my ears again today.
- •And rode Space Mountain three times.
- •And took the ferry-ride home because it was prettier.
- •I guess what I'm saying is, negative people find their walls.
- •And if I could tell you anything, it would be this:
- •"Have fun, it's later than you think."
- •Your fun doesn't have to involve a mouse or roller coasters.
- •Just do your thing and do it enthusiastically.
- •Another option: do your kids' thing enthusiastically (shown here), and become a hero.
- •Just remember: you don't always have to be The Heavy.
- •Also, I am wearing a Hakuna Matata sweatshirt to Animal Kingdom tomorrow.
- •And I am not here to apologize for it.