LATE-NIGHT SCROLLING THROUGH SOME HOT COOKIE PICS
I keep these in my phone for when I'm hungry
- •Toffee SquaresMy dad's classic bar cookie: blondie base topped with milk chocolate layer and crushed pecans. The ultimate indulgence. Hold me.
- •MacaroonsHow can something be chewy and fluffy at the same time? How? And why didn't I enjoy you when I had the chance?
- •MeringuesPerfect, crunchy outsides. Melt-in-your-mouth insides. Oh, and I put the sprinkles on 💅🏻
- •Jam ThumbprintsThe perfect shortbread cookie. The dollop of raspberry jam. The confectioners glaze drizzle. Why are you not here?
- •Ginger CookiesChewy and delicious. Also note my mom's hand-loomed potholder making a cameo in the corner. She makes them all winter on a loom I believe may have come from a toy catalog.
- •Do You Even Have a NameLittle doughy crunchy pastry pockets with homemade apricot filling. Perfect. Like little presents.
- •Some kind of toffee-pretzel barkDark chocolate, toffee, pretzels. So good but not a cookie. I don't even know why I have this photo TBH it's not like this cookie means anything to me.
- •Not Pictured: the rugelach I never get quite enough time with. I promise it's the best you've ever had.